Global PMC Manager Pen/NBD
Global PMC Manager Pen/NBD
Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We stand proudly at the centre of modern healthcare, as a maker of essential and life-saving medicines.
With our commitment to Quality, Reliability and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our over 2700 employees work continuously to meet our customers’ needs. We work towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Founded 150 years ago as the ‘Nederlandsche Gist- en Spiritusfabriek’, our company was known as Gist Brocades and more recently DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Headquartered in Rotterdam (Netherlands), we have production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, Egypt, the United States and Mexico. Centrient Pharmaceuticals is wholly owned by Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm.
The Corporate Marketing department has a vacancy in its Rotterdam offices, for the following position:
Global PMC Manager Pen/NBD
Purpose is to develop, implement and realize the global business strategy and plans for the respective product /market combination in compliance with the Centrient overall strategy and corporate requirements and guidelines in order to ensure realization of the business objectives.
Key areas of accountability/responsibility
Develop, review and implement Centrient Pen and New Business Development Strategy, in alignment with the overall strategic plans and in coordination with the regions.
Develop and implement the business plan that will enable to achieve the business objectives and realize and maximize the operating result; in cooperation with the regional business team/operational team.
Monitor the execution of the business plan and take corrective actions in order to achieve the results.
Act as chairman of the Pen/NBD business teams.
Manage the interfaces and create guidelines regarding market analysis, product development, planning, production, delivery and after-sales (decide on performance indicators and ensure periodic reporting of the actual performance against these indicators, review investment plans, present proposals as to stock level / adjustment of product plan).
Manage the pricing policy (correct implementation of set target prices).
Develop an in-depth understanding of the market dynamics and trends for the PMC.
Drive global business development around product innovation and development.
Propose/consolidate annual budgets/goals for relevant product group(s) in coordination with the regions
Stay in touch with important existing and potential customers, and keep abreast of competitive activities at the customers.
Please submit your application before 01/08/2019 via the 'apply' button and upload your CV & cover letter in English. We also ask you to include information on your current remuneration. Only applications with CV and Cover Letter will be considered.
For more detailed information about the role feel free to contact Ella Groenendijk on [email protected] For more information about the Recruitment & Selection process you can contact us via [email protected] We invite you to visit our website www.centrient.com for information about our company.
Reference check procedures are part of the Centrient Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when a reference check is required.
Acquisition in regard to this vacancy is not appreciated
The Ideal Candidate
- Masters in Business with experience in chemistry/technology.
- Experience in marketing (strategic level)
- Knowledge of GMP/ISO guidelines
- Knowledge of pharma industry, preferably API
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience, preferably in Marketing and Sales within pharma industry with track record of new business development and ideally project management.
- Demonstrated track record in setting and executing on marketing strategies and plans
- Relevant business experience working with large or small companies capable of interfacing with senior technical and commercial people.
- Experience in position requiring innovative thinking and entrepreneurial behavior
- Experience in leadership roles
- Strategic business thinker, conceptual working style
- Result oriented and dedicated working style, persistence in pursuing targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Able to contribute actively in strategy development
- Team player and ability to work in cross cultural/functional teams
- Fluent in English
- International work experience required
- Willingness to travel, 30% of time
- Develop the global marketing plan and challenge regional marketing and sales plans
- Establishing, implementing and monitoring Product target price: globally aligned, with local nuances and focussed on value
- Suggest development and challenge business cases for the PMC
- Initiate projects to analyse and improve the profitability and performance of the PMC
- Initiate New Business Development opportunities in adjacent spaces
Terms and reward
Contract period: permanent position, start with 1 year contract, then permanent
Full-time/part-time: full time
Starting date: ASAP