Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics, and a provider of next generation statins and anti-fungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
We stand proudly at the centre of modern healthcare, as a maker of essential and life-saving medicines.
With our commitment to Quality, Reliability and Sustainability at the heart of everything we do, our over 2700 employees work continuously to meet our customers’ needs. We work towards a sustainable future by actively participating in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.
Founded 150 years ago as the ‘Nederlandsche Gist- en Spiritusfabriek’, our company was known as Gist Brocades and more recently DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Headquartered in Rotterdam (Netherlands), we have production facilities and sales offices in China, India, the Netherlands, Spain, and Mexico. Centrient Pharmaceuticals is wholly owned by Bain Capital Private Equity, a leading global private investment firm.
The IT department of the business unit Corporate has a vacancy in its Rijswijk offices, for the following position:
- Application management activities of content systems. Maintain the content systems for all Centrient processes in a standardized, consistent way, and in line with Centrient Policies.
- Manage 2nd level of support (key user support) for the content systems including incident, change and problem management.
- Support projects delivery by working closely with the Manager Content Systems, vendor and key users. Advise potential system and application improvements.
- Please note, the current content system landscape consits of EDMS, TrackWise, Veeva and eCTD. However, it might be subject to changes.
The main activities and responsibilities
- Functional application management activities of content systems.
- Manage 2nd level of support (key user support) for content systems. Handle incidents resolution and status tracking, if required, together with vendors and external consultants.
- Communicate changes and issue status to key users and stakeholders.
- Manage changes and projects related to content systems.
- Maintain key user community by organising global key user meetings, providing continuous trainings and support. Proactively communicate the system changes and support to key users.
- Execute analysis to improve processes or to propose solutions for current problems.
- Secure maintenance and support of the relevant Centrient IT applications in line with cGMP.
- Comply with cGMP as meant by ICH Q7 and where appropriate GAMP5 as defined in Centrient policies and ISOPs. Ensure embedding of validation in the total Centrient IT approach, thinking and acting.
- Comply to the company SHE&Q and Security Regulations; signal unsafe situations, (near) incidents, environmental, quality and security risks; stop proceedings when serious violations of the regulations occur and report these. Address others to comply with the regulations to prevent unsafe behaviour.
Please submit your application before 23/08/2019 via the 'apply' button and upload your CV & cover letter in English. We also ask you to include information on your current remuneration. Only applications with CV and Cover Letter will be considered.
For more detailed information about the role feel free to contact Rowena Ziebeck, Manager Content Systems, +31683273612. For more information about the Recruitment & Selection process you can contact us via [email protected] We invite you to visit our website www.centrient.com for information about our company.
Reference check procedures are part of the Centrient Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when a reference check is required.
Acquisition in regard to this vacancy is not appreciated
The Ideal Candidate
- Higher educational level/Analytical skill set
- Fluent in English
- Preferably fluent in Chinese or Spanish
- Microsoft Office
- Preferably Microsoft SharePoint, Trackwise, Veeva or eCTD
- Hands-on approach, experience in user support and problem solving
- Understanding of Document Management Processes
- GMP and GAMP requirements
- Independent and structured worker
Terms and reward
Contract period: Indefinite
Starting date: ASAP